nv-l

[tme10] [Netview] - Reports..

2001-11-30 07:51:03
Subject: [tme10] [Netview] - Reports..
From: "Jaiprasad A Parthasarathy" <pjaipras AT in.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2001 18:21:03 +0530
Hello Tivoli World..

I need help on preparation of Reports on Netview running Windows NT,

Environment : Netview Ver 7.1 running on Windows NT Server with MS-SQL
RDBMS client  to store all the polled information.. (polling few MIB
Variables..)

Could I get to know what all kind of reports we can get out of Box after
Implementing Netview for the data collected..  (Is it documented in any of
the product guides?) Is there any place where we can download any templates
/ formulas (already created and successfully used ) to generate various
kinds of reports.. As customer needs various kind of reports.. I can have a
look into these and modify and provide the solution to customer.

I need to create Uptime  / Downtime for the monitored Links and SNMP
Devices using Netview.. any kind of solution will be of more useful.

Looking forward for some Solutions... Suggestions...

Thanking you,
With Warm Regards,

Jaiprasad,

Certified Tivoli Consultant,
Microsoft Certified Professional,
Certified Unicenter Engineer,

Tivoli Services (ISMS), IBM Global Services India,
"Prestige  Towers", 99 Residency Road  , Bangalore 560 025, INDIA.
Phone : (91)-80-2079999, 2073333  Ext:  2288