nv-l

Netview Licences

2001-11-28 03:57:05
Subject: Netview Licences
From: Ingleson Peter <peter.ingleson AT ncmgroup DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 09:57:05 +0100
Due to a company merger the size of my netview database is going to at least
double. Is there someway that Netview can produce a list of the number of
devices in Tier 1/2/3 so I can see how much capacity I have at present. I
used nvdbformat to produce a list of all nodes in the database but this does
not seem to identify the number of ports per device.

Further, I have several Cisco 7500's with multiple G703 interfaces ISDN30e,
do these count as one interface even though they are defined for the full
thirty channels? Similarly I have E1's  with multiple sub interfaces with
assigned IP addresses, do these count as one or many.

Many Thanks
Peter Ingleson

anyone. In such a case, you should destroy this message and kindly notify
the sender by reply e-mail.