nv-l

Netview 6.0 install on FW3.7.1 OK and Icon question

2001-11-27 21:20:59
Subject: Netview 6.0 install on FW3.7.1 OK and Icon question
From: "Chan, Jack" <jack.chan AT nz.unisys DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2001 13:20:59 +1100
Hi List,

I tried someone elses NVSERV50.IND file and still fails. But somehow I got
6.0 install by sis haha....anyway, i logged a call in support to let them
know.

I will try 6.02 tomorrow (once I got the CD). Good luck to me....

ONE NEW QUESTION:
Where is the Netview server icon on desktop? (probably the dumb-est question
on Earth! Sorry..) It is a fresh install, so it should be in root desktop
(when tivoli starts). But it is not there... wlookup -ar NetViewServer says
there's a NV server already. Do I have to wregister or sth? In Managed
Resources (under tivoli) I cannot see any Netview server or similar....? pls
help.

Thanks a lot!!!