nv-l

NetView 7.1 Testing.

2001-11-19 15:05:30
Subject: NetView 7.1 Testing.
From: "Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal AT erac DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2001 14:05:30 -0600
Hello.

I'm testing NV 7.1 for Unix, CiscoWorks 2000 (5.3) on AIX 4.3.3 and ML9. I'm
testing on an X-Windows "NetView native" console.

I'm having trouble with the PATH and LIBPATH variables. They cause problems
can load the editor and console from the command line (launch_seededit and
launch_securityconsole). I cannot load them from the menus. I get the
following error in the netview _root.log:

        Exception in thread "main" java.lang.UnsatisfiedLinkError:
/usr/OV/jre/bin/libawt.a: A file or directory in the path does not exist.

Does anyone have a similar installation? Can you share your path and libpath
information, please?

Thanks.
Ray Westphal