nv-l

Re: subscription

2001-11-16 09:03:42
Subject: Re: subscription
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2001 09:03:42 -0500
You may have already done it.
All you have to do is subscribe.  Go to http://www.tkg.com/nv-l and learn how
to subscribe, unscribe, and get appends in digest form, if
you prefer.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Chang, Mei" <MChang AT tiaa-cref DOT org>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com
11/16/2001 08:47 AM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion