nv-l

Re: Load Cisco MIBs/traps

2001-11-13 17:14:22
Subject: Re: Load Cisco MIBs/traps
From: CHANCELLOR.D.ELLIS AT customs.treas DOT gov
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 17:14:22 -0500
I sent the message and then ran nvaddtrapdconf. It appears to have fixed
most of the traps. Also, I don't recall seeing this command documented
anywhere in the release notes for 6.0.2. Did I miss something? This seems
like a very important step that needs to be performed in order to format
these traps. Without documentation how are users to know the command even
exists?

Thanks for the help.

"James Shanks" <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com
11/13/2001 05:05 PM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion