nv-l

RE: Cisco Content Switches.

2001-11-13 16:41:50
Subject: RE: Cisco Content Switches.
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr AT csgsystems DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2001 15:41:50 -0600
Well I solved my problem but I am not sure how. I attempted to rediscover
several times with no luck. I finally started doing a locate in the GUI for
the IP address and lo' and behold the subnet showed up with no interfaces. I
navigated down to it and it turned green just as I was about to navigate
back up the chain of blue icons. I am clueless why it took two days to find
the router again and coincidently it came back in as I was driving down the
map. <shrug> Sorry if I led ya down a goose chase.