nv-l

Re: Seperation of NetView administrator and root administrator

2001-11-09 08:25:59
Subject: Re: Seperation of NetView administrator and root administrator
From: Mike Walsh <Mike.Walsh AT reliastar DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 09 Nov 2001 07:25:59 -0600
Goodmorning,

We have much the same situation.  In our case we use a "PowerBuilder"
app that assigns a psuedo root access to the administrator so that the
netview admin can perform those functions that require root.  All others
have only user (read only) access to netview and the server files.

You might look into this.

Mike