nv-l

Re: location.conf + opening submap

2001-11-08 09:11:59
Subject: Re: location.conf + opening submap
From: "Scott Donohoo" <sdonohoo AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2001 09:11:59 -0500
 Jesus,

There should be no need to start map generation over again just to add a
new location to location.conf. ipmap reads location.conf every single time
it starts up and goes through it line by line. If the location already
exists, it is skipped. If it does not, it should be created. You should
simply have to update location.conf and restart the gui for it be picked
up.

--
Scott Donohoo
Tivoli NetView for Unix/NT L3

Jesus Corral Arroyo/Spain/IBM@IBMES
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com
11/08/2001 06:05 AM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion