nv-l

Netmon Deleting Nodes

2001-11-06 15:09:55
Subject: Netmon Deleting Nodes
From: reamd AT Nationwide DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2001 15:09:55 -0500
Hi All,
          I have an issue where I add a router to the netview map and place
it in its appropriate location bucket and then it disappears. I look in
netmon.trace and there is nothing. I look in trapd.log and I get N Node
Deleted. I then do a locate and it is not found in any map. I do an
ovtopodump -l and it is not found. I ping and snmpwalk the device with
success and then do a netmon -y and netview rediscovers it and then netmon
deletes it again.. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.....