nv-l

Re: RE: RFC 2790 MIB

2001-11-05 10:25:15
Subject: Re: RE: RFC 2790 MIB
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2001 10:25:15 -0500
Ray -

I have no idea what agents will or will not respond to queries for those
variables.  I don't keep up with that -- only with NetView.
My advice is to ask AIX and SUN if no one else knows.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

"Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal AT erac DOT com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com
11/05/2001 10:03 AM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion