nv-l

Re: Database Transfer Between NV7.1 and NV6.0.2

2001-10-24 17:00:20
Subject: Re: Database Transfer Between NV7.1 and NV6.0.2
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 17:00:20 -0400
This was not tested, and usually is not.  We typically don't support the
mixing of versions, for databases, or clients, or what have you.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support  for Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software / IBM Software Group

William.Stringfellow AT bankofamerica DOT com
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com
10/24/2001 02:27 PM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion