nv-l

AW: Re: Event log and history

2001-10-24 04:39:04
Subject: AW: Re: Event log and history
From: Michel.Grossenbacher AT coop DOT ch
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 24 Oct 2001 10:39:04 +0200
Hy Mans
I read this topic some and if I got you right, you would like to be able to
view Events from the last day or a few days in the past. The easiest way to
get a "real" Event History is in creating a ruleset that writes all your
events into a log file where you could view them and even work with them.

Michel