nv-l

Re: Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting

2001-10-23 17:37:38
Subject: Re: Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting
From: "John Lester Rabling" <jlester AT megared.net DOT mx>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 16:37:38 -0500
Me too please.

Thanks, John.

________
John Lester Rabling
Centro Corporativo de Monitoreo
Megacable, S.A. de C.V.
Guadalajara, Jalisco.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Pam Geiger
  To: nv-l AT tkg DOT com
  Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2001 10:48 AM
  Subject: [NV-L] Slides for tomorrows call/e-meeting

  Folks,

    If anyone would like me to email a copy of the slides for tomorrow, please
let me know. I don't want to post them here since not everyone will want them
and currently don't have  convenient web site to post them on for download.
I've found that the e-meeting can be less than reliable.

  Pam

Me too please.

Thanks, John.

________