nv-l

configuring webserver

2001-10-23 09:39:56
Subject: configuring webserver
From: "ajith" <ajith AT netmagicsolutions DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2001 19:09:56 +0530
Hi All,

Iam using Netview 6.0 on sun solaris on which i tried to configure netview
webserver.
I edited the Realms.prp file to add an user called netview & password as
netview when the webserver was running and when i tried to logon using the
webclient it asks for the login id and password after entering the password it
again pops up another dialog box asking pls enter user name and password for
netview client on machine x.x.x.x:8080 and iam not able to enter any values on
this dialog box.
After that when i  stoped the webserver and tried to restart it does not
startup.

Pls Help !

Thanks in advance

Ajith