nv-l

Ciscoworks

2001-10-18 14:45:42
Subject: Ciscoworks
From: "Barr, Scott" <Scott_Barr AT csgsystems DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2001 13:45:42 -0500
Greetings, someone asked a while ago about Ciscoworks on Solaris 2.8 - it
appears to work just fine.

I have a question however - where do I execute the inegration script
(nmic.sh) - does it run on the NetView server and do I need the "adapter"
locally on the NetView server (and the "data bundle" as well)

We run Ciscoworks on a separate machine. Documentation on this subject is a
bit confusing.

Scott Barr
Network Systems Engineer
CSG Systems
Phone: 402-431-7939
Fax: 402-431-7413
Email:  <mailto:Scott_Barr AT csgsystems DOT com> Scott_Barr AT csgsystems DOT
com