nv-l

RE: OT sort of , netview launching ciscoworks 2000

2001-10-12 10:37:04
Subject: RE: OT sort of , netview launching ciscoworks 2000
From: "Duble, Ethan" <Ethan.Duble AT coopertools DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 10:37:04 -0400
I didnt have any problems with ciscoworks 2000 first edition , i missed the
2nd and 3rd releases , my
"upgrade" went horribly wrong and endedup wiping everything and doing a
fresh install of cw2k cd1 4th edition

this version uses java 1.3.0
according to the notes you must run jpi.profile ( which sets the PATH and
LIBPATH)

just for giggles i added it to the invokebrowser.sh and no change in errors

Ethan Duble
Coopertools