nv-l

Re: ovobjprint -S observation

2001-10-09 11:28:05
Subject: Re: ovobjprint -S observation
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS AT us.tivoli DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 9 Oct 2001 11:28:05 -0400
If you realy want to know, then you'll need to take a full ovobjprint and
compare the results, but offhand I say you had a lot of hints which were
resolved.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT
Tivoli Software
IBM Software Group
Please note that my new id is jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com

"Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal AT erac DOT com>
Sent by: owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com
10/09/2001 11:12 AM
Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion