nv-l

mib2trap error:brocade

2001-09-20 14:42:23
Subject: mib2trap error:brocade
From: "CATALINA MARTINEZ" <CATALINA.MARTINEZ AT tlc.state.tx DOT us>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2001 13:42:23 -0500
To all,

I loaded new mibs (which I can see through mib browser) however when I am
running mib2trap I get:

ERROR  script not created

how do I know what's the error?

I am havent grasp the concept of loading mibs and adding traps. I have done a
cisco and aironet but it was more like being stuck in 1st gear.

any help I would appreciate it.

Catalina
AIX 4.3.3 Netview 6.0.2