nv-l

RE: Listing IP Addresses in a Collection

2001-08-31 03:05:19
Subject: RE: Listing IP Addresses in a Collection
From: "Oliver Bruchhaeuser" <oliver.bruchhaeuser AT de.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 31 Aug 2001 09:05:19 +0200
Unfortunately "wtcoll" is no more available in NetView 6.

So try this one:

#!/bin/ksh
for x in `/usr/OV/bin/nvUtil l collection_name`
do
  /usr/OV/bin/ovtopodump $x | /usr/bin/tail +2 | /usr/bin/awk '{print $NF}'
done

Kind regards
Oliver Bruchhaeuser

                    "Owens, Blaine

                    C"                   To:     "'IBM NetView Discussion'"
<nv-l AT tkg DOT com>
                    <bowens@EASTMA       cc:

                    N.COM>               Subject:     RE: [NV-L] Listing IP
Addresses in a Collection
                    Sent by:

                    owner-nv-l@tkg

                    .com

                    30.08.2001

                    15:27

                    Please respond

                    to IBM NetView

                    Discussion

Unix? If so, try the following script:

#!/bin/ksh
for x in `/usr/OV/samples/wtcoll -listIds collection_name`
   do
     /usr/OV/bin/ovtopodump -o $x | tail -1 | awk '{print $5}'
   done