nv-l

Re: Supported Versions of Framework

2001-08-23 14:41:51
Subject: Re: Supported Versions of Framework
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 23 Aug 2001 19:41:51 +0100
Not sure what the formal position is (6.0.2 release notes don't say
anything about Framework levels and I dont think 6.0.1 did either).

>From personal experience, 3.7B works fine.  3.7.1 Framework WON'T
install NetView unless you hack the index files (see my earlier appends
on this forum for chapter and verse on the workaround).  If you do the
hack, it seems to work fine though my only experience is on AIX.

Cheers,
Jane
--
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant & Instructor
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565