nv-l

Re: SUBMAP EXPLOYER ???

2001-08-21 09:35:54
Subject: Re: SUBMAP EXPLOYER ???
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:35:54 -0400
I have never seen or heard of that happening.  What platform, what version?
Multiple maps? Has it cleared up yet?

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

                    Jeff Fitzwater

                    <jfitz@Princet       To:     netview users <nv-l AT tkg DOT
com>
                    on.EDU>              cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     [NV-L] SUBMAP EXPLOYER
???
                    owner-nv-l@tkg

                    .com

                    08/17/01 12:19

                    PM

                    Please respond

                    to IBM NetView

                    Discussion

Solaris 6
NV 6.02

My SUBMAP EXPLOYER does not reflect the map that the unix GUI has.

The topology has changed in the last couple of days and did change in the
unix GUI, but when I open the SUBMAP EXPLOYER from the pull-down menu the
map is old and does not seem to update.

Found nothing in user-group archieves about  this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks  for any help.

Jeff Fitzwater
CIT Systems & Networking