nv-l

SUBMAP EXPLOYER ???

2001-08-17 12:19:17
Subject: SUBMAP EXPLOYER ???
From: Jeff Fitzwater <jfitz AT Princeton DOT EDU>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2001 12:19:17 -0400
Solaris 6
NV 6.02

My SUBMAP EXPLOYER does not reflect the map that the unix GUI has.

The topology has changed in the last couple of days and did change in
the unix GUI, but when I open the SUBMAP EXPLOYER from the pull-down
menu the map is old and does not seem to update.

Found nothing in user-group archieves about  this problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks  for any help.

Jeff Fitzwater
CIT Systems & Networking