nv-l

Re: Ruleset Automatic action ??

2001-08-13 09:48:07
Subject: Re: Ruleset Automatic action ??
From: "Scott ." <pepsiasg AT hotmail DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2001 08:48:07 -0500
/usr/OV/bin/ovstop actionsvr
/usr/OV/bin/ovstart actionsvr

Make sure you look at the /usr/OV/log/nvaction.alog to make sure that your
rulset loaded. I have had issues where it did not.I usually do a tial -f on
the file in another telnet window whil I restart the actionserver daemon so
I can watch it process. Especially if you load more than 1 ruleset.

Scott