nv-l

RE: NetView development help

2001-08-09 08:36:22
Subject: RE: NetView development help
From: Dean Sullinger <DSullinger AT dot.state.az DOT us>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2001 05:36:22 -0700
One last item on this and I won't bring it up here again.

I am no expert on C, most of the C apps I have written were no longer than
30 or 40 lines of code and all in ANSI C.  Does anyone have a suggestion on
a good C book... Not C++, but just C, especially if it center on Solaris.
Most books I have checked into are for Microsoft C++ or just plain C++, it
seams to be hard to find a book center on just C.

Thanks

Dean