nv-l

Re: Symbol Status Change

2001-08-08 18:31:06
Subject: Re: Symbol Status Change
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS AT us.tivoli DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:31:06 -0400
If you got an e-fix from Support to fix a problem and it did not do it,
then you need to contact Support and report that.
No other user can help you.  If the fix is bad, then only Support can re-do
it.
The readme you should have received with e-fix, assuming you got one (they
should all be in a tar file that contains both an executable and a test
readme) says to contact Support if you have problems, doesn't it?

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com