nv-l

RE: Microsoft NT MIB

2001-08-08 14:46:28
Subject: RE: Microsoft NT MIB
From: "Brad Martin" <bmartin AT MetLife DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 8 Aug 2001 14:46:28 -0400

Eric,

Thanks for the pointer, but I'm not user what am I looking for?  I don't
see anything that looks like a mib file.

Brad Martin
MetLife

"Eric Pobst" <epobst AT mediaone DOT net>@tkg.com on 08/08/2001 02:13:04 PM

Please respond to "IBM NetView Discussion" <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com