nv-l

Re: X FMT error message

2001-08-07 06:03:48
Subject: Re: X FMT error message
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS AT us.tivoli DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2001 06:03:48 -0400
I don't know about your Cisco switch, but  as for  no. 2.      In control
desk window....... " X FMT ERROR: accessing element #3, only two available
"  means you have a mis-defined trap in trapd.conf.  The trap is defined to
show you $3 in the log message but it has only two variables.  The line
preceeding this message should be the trap which is defined in error.

James Shanks
Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com