nv-l

Problem in MIB Loading

2001-08-03 03:10:21
Subject: Problem in MIB Loading
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars AT bharatpetroleum DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 3 Aug 2001 12:40:21 +0530

Hello,

I have NetView 6.0.1 on AIX 4.3.3

I had following MIB file which I am trying to load, while loading it gives error.

<<CISCO-ISDN-MIB.my>>
Error Message while loading is as:
Error detected while loading MIB file: /usr/OV/snmp_mibs/CISCO-ISDN-MIB.my
This MIB cannot be loaded until the following problem is corrected:

Line 70: Error defining object: found 'MODULE-IDENTITY'

Expected one of the following:
  OBJECT IDENTIFIER
  OBJECT-TYPE
  TRAP-TYPE
  ::=

Can anybody suggest how can I load this type of MIB's

Regards,
Santosh