nv-l

compaq and cisco cds files

2001-08-02 10:08:14
Subject: compaq and cisco cds files
From: Karsten.Schweiger AT GECITS-EU DOT COM
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 2 Aug 2001 15:08:14 +0100
Hi all.
Does anybody of you have  compaq and/or  cisco cds files for event
processing NetView/NT to TEC/NT which he can offer me?
I would save a lot of time in editing tecad_nv6k.cds if somebody would
offer this to me.

Another question about NetView on NT. Where do Netview log the incoming
traps because there exist no trapd.log file?

Thanks in advance.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen - Yours sincerely

Dr. Karsten Schweiger
GE CompuNet Hamburg
Netzwerk und System Management
Ost- West Strasse 49, 20457 Hamburg, Germany
Phone: +49 (0) 431-3609-121, +49-0177-6302825, Fax: +49 (0) 431-3609-190,
E-Mail : Karsten.Schweiger AT GECITS-EU DOT COM
Visit us on the Internet: http://www.gecits-eu.com

This email is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient,
you must not disclose or use the information contained in it.
If you have received this mail in error, please tell us
immediately by return email and delete the document.