nv-l

RE: Link Reliability

2001-08-01 05:31:17
Subject: RE: Link Reliability
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars AT bharatpetroleum DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2001 15:01:17 +0530
Hi,

I may be wrong to put my query, I will put it again.
The Reliability is 100 % if the counter value is 255, If it gets degraded it
goes below 255. While if I had to set the threshold I have option only
setting > (greater than), and not < (less than).
I guess I need to set the Absolute value check to < 200, to trigger
threshold action. and rearm value to Absolute <= 225
As I had set the threshold > 85 % as I mentioned it will trigger mail for
all healthy links as they are greater than 85% at the time of data
collection.

Can U advice how can I achieve this.

Regards,
Santosh