nv-l

nvpage on server other than Netview

2001-07-25 10:41:44
Subject: nvpage on server other than Netview
From: "Haswell, Pete" <Pete.Haswell AT ANICO DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 25 Jul 2001 09:41:44 -0500
Hi List,
I am trying to run nvpage on a server other than the one where Netview is
installed. Is there some install procedure? I thought you only needed a copy
ov nvpage and some dlls, but I get a Netview license error. This is NT in
both cases. It works fine from other non-Netview boxes. What am I missing?
Pete