nv-l

Re: mlm 5.0.8

2001-07-20 14:58:29
Subject: Re: mlm 5.0.8
From: Jane Curry <jane.curry AT skills-1st.co DOT uk>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2001 19:58:29 +0100
Leslie & List,
I have tried MLM 5.0.8 with my AIX 4.3.3 and NV 6.0.2.  My bos.net.tcp.client
is at 4.3.3.28.

I am seeing all sorts of quirky things - it runs fine for a while.  Then I
notice midmand is grabbing all the CPU.  If you recycle using /usr/etc/smmlm
stop  and /usr/etc/smmlnm "" then it sometimes comes back and works OK for a
while.

I had it set up some APMs OK yesterday.  Also getting quirky results out of the
config tool - sometimes it works fine, sometimes it gets no access to the
midmand agent.

I will raise this with Support, but has anyone else seen this / have input??

Cheers,
Jane

--
Tivoli Certified Enterprise Consultant & Instructor
Tel: +44 (0)1628 782565