nv-l

Multiple nvevents windows upon startup

2001-07-17 15:15:30
Subject: Multiple nvevents windows upon startup
From: "Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON AT arinc DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 15:15:30 -0400

AIX 4.3.3
Netview 5.1.3

Currently we have an additional dynamic nvevents window which contains only
major and critical events.  This workpace is created by the operator after
startup.  I would like to know how to create this window via command line
arguements, or in a script. etc.  I did read the man page which includes
some code snipits on how to create a static workspace by registering an
application with OVw, via nveventsAPI.  I have not fully researched this
avenue yet, I was hoping to find a quicker solution else-here.

What are my options?