nv-l

RE: Loading Cisco MIBs on NV...

2001-07-17 12:24:51
Subject: RE: Loading Cisco MIBs on NV...
From: "Scott Barr" <scott_barr AT csgsystems DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2001 11:24:51 -0500
Here is information regarding MIBs and our struggles to get MIBs loaded.
Sorry its long. It was sent to support early this year and I was told was
handed to developers. It contains some steps we took to fix mibs. If you
wish, I can send you this as a microsoft word attachment.

Documentation related to Implementing MIBS under Netview v6.02

This PMR is to document issues related to implementing MIBs to support
Cisco, Xylan, Synoptics and Dell network resources here at CSG. There are
two related PMRs which should be reviewed before working on this one:

PMR64800 - NETMON CORE ON DEMAND POLL OF WINDOWS NT SERVERS
PMR64065 - HOW TO LOAD MIBS ON WEB CLIENT

Problems to Be addressed with this PMR:

.       Certain Cisco MIBS will not load
.       Demand Poll on Windows NT servers causes NETMON CORE
.       ATM Interface information and PVC information cannot be retrieved (may
be
due to #1).

Review of Problems loading Cisco MIBs:

Chronic Problems:

.       The Netview MIB load parser cannot handle syntax where a vertical bar
"|"
is used between enumerated values in an OCTET STRING statement. (example:
CountryCode ::= OCTET STRING(SIZE(0 | 2)). A space has to be added in front
of the "(SIZE" entry.
.       Many fields had to be commented out due to "invalid re-definition". I do
not understand why they are rejected as it is clear, that redefinition
occurs many times in the existing MIBs.

Specific Problems:

.       cisco-qllc01-mib-v1smi.my (REPAIRED)
Error Line 60955 Empty Module Body line 88702
Duplicate type with conflicing definition 'ifIndexType'
Duplicates ifIndextType defined in RFC1381
Duplicates X121Address defined in RFC1382
Entries were commented out to correct.

.       cisco-tc-v1smi.my (REPAIRED)
Line 176: Error defining object found '2))'
CiscoLocationSpecifier ::= OCTET STRING (SIZE(0..255))
CountryCode ::= OCTET STRING (SIZE(0 | 2))
Added a space before "(SIZE" to fix these entries.

.       snmpv2-tc-v2smi.my (REPAIRED)
Line 15 Invalid redefinition of DisplayString
Entries were commented out to correct.

Duplicate definitions found in these mibs:
3com-blc-1.0.mib
3com-lbmfs-1.02.mib
3com-lbmsh.mib
3com-msh-1.mib
apple-mac.mib
ctron-chassis-r1.05.mib
ctron-ctbridge-r1.01.00.mib
ctron-dot5-r1.09.00.mib
ctron-repeater-rrev4-r2.00.mib
hirschmann93.mib
ibm2210.mib
ibm8227.mib
ibmnic.mib
motorola-codex-bsc2780-opt.mib
motorola-codex-bsc3270-opt.mib
novell-lantern-1.3.mib
rfc1213-MIB-II
tand-td-mib-ii.mib

Line 621 - Changed by adding space in front of (SIZE

Line 60955 Duplicate type with conflicting definition - MacAddress

Type is duplicated in the following MIBs:
chipcom.mib
ibm-6611-v1r3.0.mib
ibm-6611-v1r3.0.mib
ibm-6611-v1r3.0.mib
ibm-trsurr.mib
ibm8227.mib
rfc1514-HOST
ibm8230.mib
ibmsrtb.mib
motorola-codex-cdx6500-common.mib
novell-hubnvle-1.0.mib
novell-hubnvltr-2.0.mib
ods-RFCEnBridge.mib
rfc1230-802.4
rfc1231-802.5
rfc1493-BRIDGE
rfc1513-TR-RMON
rfc1516-REPEATER
snmpv2-tc-v1
suminet-3500-1.0.mib
xyplex-ietf-repeater.mib

Line 60955 Duplicate type with conflicting definition - TimeInterval

Type is duplicated in the following MIBs:
rfc1513-TR-RMON
snmpv2-tc-v1
cisco-dlsw-mib-v1smi.my

Line 60955 - Duplicate type with conflicting definition Taddress
Could not find duplicate, but commented it out okay

.       if-mib-v1smi.my (REPAIRED)
Line 60955 - duplciate type with conflicting defintion "Ownerstring"

Type is duplicated in the following MIBs:
cisco-vtp-mib-v1smi.mib
ibm-RMONitor.mib
rfc1271-RMON
rfc1573b.v1mib
Entries were commented out to correct.

.       atm-mib-v1smi.my (REPAIRED)
Duplicate type with conflicting definition: ifIndex
Duplicate type with conflicting definition: AtmTrafficParm/Index
Already defined in rfc1695.v1mib
Entries were commented out to correct.

.       cisco-atm-sig-diag-mib-v1smi.my (REPAIRED)
Line 62 - Error defining object: found '8'
fixed OCTET STRING(SIZE problem

.       dlsw-mib-v1smi.my (NOT REPAIRED)
Use of "null" had to be commented out although I could not find duplicate
object-identifier
redefinition of TAddress - commented out
String(SIZE) problem - space added

.       expression-mib-v1smi.my (REPAIRED)
Line 51 - Error defining OBJECT IDNETIFIER: invalid registration for
'nullOID'
Could not figure out why this would not load, commented out.

.       atm-soft-pvc-mib-v1smi.my (NOT REPAIRED)
Line 61: error defining object: found '8'
String(SIZE) problem - space added
Line 24: Error defining object atmfSoftPvcMIB - Parent atmSoftPvc not
defined
Could not get this loaded at all.

.       atm-forum-tc-mib-v1smi.my (REPARIED)
Line 86 - Error defining object: found '20))'
NetPrefix ::= OCTET STRING (SIZE(8 | 13))
AtmAddress ::= OCTET STRING (SIZE(8 | 20))
String(SIZE) problem - space added

.       atm-accounting-informatin-mib-v1smi.my (REPAIRED)
Line 53: Error defining object: found '8'
String(SIZE) problem - space added

atmAcctngCallingParty
atmAcctngCalledParty
atmAcctngStartTime
atmAcctngCollectionTime
atmAcctngCallingPartySubAddress
atmAcctngCalledPartySubAddress

.       atm-rmon-mib-v1smi.my
Line 85: error defining object: found '8'
String(SIZE) problem - space added

atmHostAddress
atmMatrixSDSrcAddress
atmMatrixSDDstAddress
atmMatrixDSSrcAddress
atmMatrixDSDstAddress
atmMatrixTopNSrcAddress
atmMatrixTopNDstAddress

.       cisco-atm-service-registry-mib-v1smi.my (REPAIRED)
Line 50: Error defining object: found '8'
String(SIZE) problem - space added

AtmAddr
asrSrvcRegATMAddress

.       cisco-pnni-mib-v1smi.my (REPAIRED)
Line 58: Error defining object: found '8))'
String(SIZE) problem - space added
ciscoPnniRouteAddrForwardingE164Address
E164Address

.       pnni-mib-v1smi.my (NOT REPAIRED)
Line 57: error defining OBJECT IDENTIFIER: invalid registration for
zeroDotZero
Could not resolve this - MIB is not loaded

String(SIZE) problem - space added
PnniAtmAddr ::= OCTET STRING (SIZE(0 | 20))
pnniNodeAtmAddress
pnniLinkUpnodeAtmAddress
SvccRccRemoteAtmAddress
pnniMapNodeAtmAddress
pnniMapNodeParentAtmAddress

.       cisco-adsl-dmt-line-mib-v1smi.my (REPAIRED)
Line 240: Error defining object: found '2'
Problem with Integer definition, similar to String(SIZE) problem - space
added

DmtFsyntax
Rsyntax

.       adsl-tc-mib-v1smi.my (NOT REPAIRED)
Line 12: Error defining OBJECT IDENTIFIER invalid registration for
'adsltcmib'
Could not fix

.       cisco-adsl-cap-line--mib-v1smi.my (REPAIRED)
line 114 - error defining object found '256000'
line 122 - error defining object found '91000'
String(SIZE) problem - space added

.       cisco-call-tracker-mib-v1smi.my (NOT REPAIRED)
Line 60955: Warning defining mib module empty module body line 95409:
Warning defining mib module: empty module bodyline 208713: warning token
long than allowed maximum, truncating line 236489: error defining A

No way to troubleshoot. The error message does not completely display
because it is too long for dialog window even when smallest X-windows font
is used. Mib is NOT loaded.

.       cisco-ipsec-mib-v1smi.my (REPAIRED)
LIne 140: error defining object: found '16))'
IPSIpAddress ::= OCTET STRING (SIZE(4 | 16))
String(SIZE) problem - space added

.       cisco-ipsec-flow-control-mib.my (REPAIRED)
Line 135: error defining object '16))'
IPSIpAddress ::= OCTET STRING(SIZE(4 | 16))
String(SIZE) problem - space added

Cisco MIBS Loaded to Reach IOS 12.1 Support

Entries that failed to load can be found with ".error" suffix. Modified
copies of these MIBs were saved with ".fixed" suffix. The MIBs were loaded
according to the IOS level breakdown provided by Cisco. All MIBs were loaded
based on Cisco documentation at

http://www.cisco.com/public/mibs/supportlists

a100-r1-mib.my
accounting-control-mib-v1smi.my
adsl-dmt-line-mib-v1smi.my
adsl-line-mib-v1smi.my
adsl-tc-mib-v1smi.my
adsl-tc-mib-v1smi.my.error
adsl-tc-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
appn-dlur-mib-v1smi.my
appn-mib-v1smi.my
atm-accounting-information-mib-v1smi.my
atm-accounting-information-mib-v1smi.my.error
atm-accounting-information-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
atm-forum-tc-mib-v1smi.my
atm-forum-tc-mib-v1smi.my.error
atm-forum-tc-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
atm-mib-v1smi.my
atm-mib-v1smi.my.error
atm-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
atm-rmon-mib-v1smi.my
atm-rmon-mib-v1smi.my.error
atm-rmon-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
atm-soft-pvc-mib-v1smi.my
atm-soft-pvc-mib-v1smi.my.error
atm-soft-pvc-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
atm-tc-mib-v1smi.my
bgp4-mib-v1smi.my
bridge-mib.my
cat2600-mib.my
cisco-5800-health-mon-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-6400-chassis-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-90-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-aaa-server-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-aaa-session-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-aal5-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-access-envmon-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-adapter-mib.my
cisco-adsl-cap-line-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-adsl-cap-line-mib-v1smi.my.error
cisco-adsl-cap-line-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
cisco-adsl-dmt-line-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-adsl-dmt-line-mib-v1smi.my.error
cisco-adsl-dmt-line-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
cisco-alps-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-alps-mib-v1smi.my.error
cisco-alps-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
cisco-atm-access-list-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-addr-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-cell-layer-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-conn-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-dual-phy-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-ext-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-if-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-if-phys-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-pvc-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-rm-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-service-registry-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-service-registry-mib-v1smi.my.error
cisco-atm-service-registry-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
cisco-atm-sig-diag-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-sig-diag-mib-v1smi.my.error
cisco-atm-sig-diag-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
cisco-atm-switch-addr-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-switch-cug-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-switch-fr-iwf-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-switch-fr-rm-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-traffic-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm-virtual-if-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-atm2-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-bgp-policy-accounting-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-bsc-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-bstun-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-bulk-file-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-bus-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-c12000-if-hc-counters-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-c2900-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-c6200-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-c8500-redundancy-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-cable-spectrum-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-call-application-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-call-history-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-call-resource-pool-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-call-tracker-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-call-tracker-mib-v1smi.my.error
cisco-call-tracker-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
cisco-call-tracker-modem-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-call-tracker-tcp-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-car-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-cas-if-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-cdp-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-channel-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-cipcmpc-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-cipcsna-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ciplan-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ciptcpip-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ciptg-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-circuit-interface-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-class-based-qos-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-cluster-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-cno-switch-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-compression-service-adapter-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-config-copy-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-config-man-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-content-engine-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-cops-client-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-dial-control-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-dlcsw-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-dlsw-ext-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-dlsw-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-dlsw-mib-v1smi.my.error
cisco-dlsw-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
cisco-docs-ext-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-docs-remote-query-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ds0bundle-ext-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ds0bundle-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ds3-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-dsp-mgmt-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-dspu-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-entity-alarm-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-entity-asset-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-entity-fru-control-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-entity-provisioning-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-entity-sensor-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-entity-vendortype-oid-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-envmon-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-fasthub-mib.my
cisco-firewall-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-flash-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-frame-relay-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ftp-client-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-gatekeeper-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-general-traps.my
cisco-h323-tc-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-hsrp-ext-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-hsrp-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-icsudsu-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-idsl-line-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ietf-atm2-pvctrap-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-image-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ip-encryption-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ip-stat-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ipmroute-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ipsec-flow-monitor-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ipsec-flow-monitor-mib-v1smi.my.error
cisco-ipsec-flow-monitor-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
cisco-ipsec-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ipsec-mib-v1smi.my.error
cisco-ipsec-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
cisco-ipsec-policy-map-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-isdn-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-isdnu-if-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-l2l3-interface-config-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-lec-data-vcc-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-lec-ext-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-lecs-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-les-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-memory-pool-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-mmail-dial-control-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-modem-mgmt-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-network-registrar-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ntp-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-oam-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-pagp-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-pim-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ping-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-pnni-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-pnni-mib-v1smi.my.error
cisco-pnni-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
cisco-pop-mgmt-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-process-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-products-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-proxy-control-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-qllc01-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-qllc01-mib-v1smi.my.error
cisco-qllc01-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
cisco-qos-pib-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-queue-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-repeater-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-rhino-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-rmon-config-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-rsrb-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-rttmon-mib-120_5_t-v1smi.my
cisco-rttmon-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-sdllc-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-sibu-flash-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-sibu-managers-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-sibu-stackable-dual-speed-hub-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-smi-v1smi.my
cisco-sna-llc-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-snapshot-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-sonet-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-srp-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-stack-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-stp-extensions-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-stun-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-switch-cgmp-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-switch-engine-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-syslog-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-system-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-tc-no-u32-v1smi.my
cisco-tc-v1smi.my
cisco-tc-v1smi.my.error
cisco-tc-v1smi.my.fixed
cisco-tcp-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-tcpoffload-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-tn3270server-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-transaction-connection-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-ts-stack-mib.my
cisco-udldp-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-vines-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-vlan-bridge-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-vlan-membership-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-vmps-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-voice-analog-if-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-voice-atm-dial-control-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-voice-common-dial-control-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-voice-dial-control-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-voice-enabled-link-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-voice-fr-dial-control-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-voice-hdlc-dial-control-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-voice-if-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-vpdn-mgmt-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-vsi-controller-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-vsimaster-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-vtp-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-wan-module-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-wan-rsrc-part-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-wireless-exp-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-wireless-if-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-wireless-p2mp-link-metrics-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-wireless-p2mp-phy-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-wireless-p2mp-rf-metrics-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-wireless-p2p-bpi-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-wireless-tc-mib-v1smi.my
cisco-wred-mib-v1smi.my
dial-control-mib-v1smi.my
dlsw-mib-v1smi.my
dlsw-mib-v1smi.my.error
dlsw-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
docs-bpi-mib-v1smi.my
docs-cable-device-mib-v1smi.my
docs-if-mib-v1smi.my
ds3-mib-v1smi.my
dtrconcentrator-mib-v1smi.my
entity-mib-v1smi.my
esmodule-mib.my
esswitch-mib.my
etherlike-mib.my
expressio
expression-mib-v1smi.my
expression-mib-v1smi.my.error
expression-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
fddi-smt73-mib.my
iana-rtproto-mib-v1smi.my
ianaiftype-mib-v1smi.my
ianatn3270etc-mib-v1smi.my
ibm-6611-appn-mib.my
if-mib-v1smi.my
if-mib-v1smi.my.error
if-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
igmp-mib-v1smi.my
inet-address-mib-v1smi.my
int-serv-guaranteed-mib-v1smi.my
int-serv-mib-v1smi.my
ipmroute-mib-v1smi.my
isdn-mib-v1smi.my
lan-emulation-client-mib-v1smi.my
lanoptics-alerts-mib-v1smi.my
lanoptics-bridge-option-mib-v1smi.my
lanoptics-ethernet-option-mib-v1smi.my
lanoptics-hub-mib-v1smi.my
lanoptics-ring-manager-mib-v1smi.my
lanoptics-system-mib-v1smi.my
ls100-r2-mib.my
ls100-r3-mib.my
ls2020-r2-mib.my
madgebox-mib.my
madgersw-mib.my
metro1500-mib.my
msdp-mib-v1smi.my
novell-ipx-mib.my
novell-nlsp-mib.my
novell-ripsap-mib.my
old-cisco-appletalk-mib.my
old-cisco-chassis-mib.my
old-cisco-cpu-mib.my
old-cisco-decnet-mib.my
old-cisco-env-mib.my
old-cisco-flash-mib.my
old-cisco-interfaces-mib.my
old-cisco-ip-mib.my
old-cisco-memory-mib.my
old-cisco-novell-mib.my
old-cisco-sys-mib.my
old-cisco-system-mib.my
old-cisco-tcp-mib.my
old-cisco-ts-mib.my
old-cisco-vines-mib.my
old-cisco-xns-mib.my
perfhist-tc-mib-v1smi.my
pim-mib-v1smi.my
pnni-mib-v1smi.my
pnni-mib-v1smi.my.error
pnni-mib-v1smi.my.fixed
rfc1213-mib.my
rfc1229-mib.my
rfc1231-mib.my
rfc1243-mib.my
rfc1253-mib.my
rfc1271-mib.my
rfc1285-mib.my
rfc1315-mib.my
rfc1381-mib.my
rfc1382-mib.my
rfc1382-mib.my.error
rfc1382-mib.my.fixed
rfc1398-mib.my
rfc1406-mib.my
rfc1407-mib-v1smi.my
rmon-mib.my
rmon2-mib-v1smi.my
rs-232-mib-v1smi.my
rsvp-mib-v1smi.my
sna-nau-mib-v1smi.my
sna-sdlc-mib-v1smi.my
snmp-framework-mib-v1smi.my
snmp-mpd-mib-v1smi.my
snmp-notification-mib-v1smi.my
snmp-repeater-mib.my
snmp-target-mib-v1smi.my
snmp-usm-mib-v1smi.my
snmp-vacm-mib-v1smi.my
snmpv2-mib-v1smi.my
snmpv2-smi-v1smi.my
snmpv2-tc-v1smi.my
snmpv2-tc-v1smi.my.error
snmpv2-tc-v1smi.my.fixed
sonet-mib-v1smi.my
source-routing-mib.my
sysappl-mib-v1smi.my
tcp-mib-v1smi.my
tn3270e-mib-v1smi.my
tn3270e-rt-mib-v1smi.my
token-ring-rmon-mib.my
tokenring-mib-v1smi.my
udp-mib-v1smi.my
viper-mib.my
web-bridge.mib
xgcp-mib-v1smi.my

Xylan MIBS Loaded to support Xylan switches

All Xylan supplied MIBs loaded without error. These MIBs were provided from
a CD provided by Xylan.

xylan-5slot-trap.mib
xylan-9slot-trap.mib
xylan-atm.mib
xylan-avl.mib
xylan-backup.mib
xylan-ce.mib
xylan-chassis.mib
xylan-csm.mib
xylan-ds1.mib
xylan-ds3.mib
xylan-echnl.mib
xylan-fr.mib
xylan-fw1.mib
xylan-fwconf.mib
xylan-health.mib
xylan-ip.mib
xylan-ipmm.mib
xylan-ipx.mib
xylan-micro-trap.mib
xylan-mrd.mib
xylan-pizza-trap.mib
xylan-pnhrp.mib
xylan-pnni.mib
xylan-port.mib
xylan-ppp.mib
xylan-softpvc.mib
xylan-trapc.mib
xylan-traps.mib
xylan-tsm.mib
xylan-vap.mib
xylan-vlan.mib
xylan-wsm.mib
xylan.mib

Dell MIBs loaded to support Open Manage HIP (Hardware instrumentation
package)

MIBs (and traps) are contained in the "Dell OpenManage Connection for Tivoli
TME 10 Netview for AIX" ver 1.2 released 8/18/00. This can be found at
http://www.dell.com (under the openmanage software section). Although this
is the package for AIX (we run Solaris), the scripts to load traps and MIBs
work.

10892.mib
aac.mib
arymgr.mib
cio400.mib
dell_aac.mib
dell_cio400.mib
dell_cp4100.mib
dell_dellserv.mib
dell_drac2.mib
dell_femib.mib
dell_intel.mib
dell_intelnic.mib
dell_mibs.list
dell_netapp.mib
dell_nuview.mib
dell_perc.mib
dell_powernet.mib
dell_swmib.mib
dell_swtrap.mib
dell_symmib.mib
dellserv.mib
drac2.mib
femib.mib
intel.mib
intelnic.mib
netapp.mib
perc.mib
powernet.mib
swmib.mib
symmib.mib
Synoptics MIBs loaded to support Synoptics hubs

MIBs were provided by Synoptics via CD supplied with equipment. All
Synoptics MIBs were loaded successfully.

synoptics-common.mib
synoptics-ethernet.mib
synoptics-ieee8023.mib
synoptics-tokenring.mib