nv-l

Re: Events stop

2001-07-16 09:30:41
Subject: Re: Events stop
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS AT us.tivoli DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 09:30:41 -0400
Santosh -
I asked you the last time you posted this to please do a netstat -a and see
if there are any sockets which have high values in their send and receive
queues and post the results here.  Did you try that?

There are several reasons why you might see a hang in the events window and
if you don't provide data then no one can help you.

Any you running any rulesets out of ESE.automation?  If so, how are they
coded?  Do any of them have a Forward in them?  A Resolve?  What is the
initial Event Stream node set to --  BLOCK or PASS?

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars AT bharatpetroleum DOT com>@tkg.com on 07/16/2001
03:42:41 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com