nv-l

Re: Ruleset & nvdbimport question.

2001-07-12 14:58:33
Subject: Re: Ruleset & nvdbimport question.
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 14:58:33 -0400
The Event Attribute cube is about attributes of the trap, not attributes of
the
node in question. You can use either the Query Database Field cube or the
Query Smartset  cube to check on attributes of the node referenced in some
part of the event.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

"Westphal, Raymond" <RWestphal AT erac DOT com>@tkg.com on 07/12/2001 10:35:24
AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com