nv-l

Re: Netmon died

2001-07-12 08:50:22
Subject: Re: Netmon died
From: "James Shanks" <SHANKS AT us.tivoli DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:50:22 -0400
Did netmon core?  Check /usr/OV/PD/cores/netmon to find out.  If you have a
core, then there is nothing you can do to solve the problem and you must
contact Support for some help.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

parduengo AT telecable DOT [email protected] on 07/12/2001 05:44:23 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com