nv-l

RE: Netmon died

2001-07-12 07:08:42
Subject: RE: Netmon died
From: Kevin Gow <kevin.gow AT csfs DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:08:42 +0200
Something similar was happening to me. This is what I did...

Check your seedfile. Use the fping command and route the output to a file,
e.g.:  fping -f objects.seed > objects.seed.output

You will get a list of objects wich are reachable and wich are not.
Comment out the unreachable objects in your seedfile.

I don't know if this will help in your case... perhaps it is worth a try.

Regards,
Kevin Gow.