nv-l

RE: Maps keep on Synchronize

2001-07-10 06:35:55
Subject: RE: Maps keep on Synchronize
From: z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars AT bharatpetroleum DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:05:55 +0530
Hi James,

Thanx, James I use small a i.e. ovtopofix -a, and not A. Actually I had
created one main map for central administrator and copied the same map as
other regional administrators and removed unwanted objects. After this I had
done ovtopofix. Will this make difference if I create one map at each time
and do the topofix every time I create the map ?
After the first time synchronization if I close the map next time I open the
same map again it starts synchronization, is it normal or wrong
configuration, if wrong configuration how can I fix it ?
Regarding the Blue objects actually after the synchronization gets over the
status gets updated to normal and colour gets changed to green or yellow
hence it is not cut-paste mistake.

Please advice ASAP.

Regards,
Santosh