nv-l

Re: Netview Web Client Login Help

2001-07-09 13:43:46
Subject: Re: Netview Web Client Login Help
From: Gareth_Holl AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 13:43:46 -0400
Have you tried recycling the webserver, especially if you had made any
changes to your realm files while it was still running. Also shutdown all
broswers and then clear their disk and memory caches. Check case and caps
lock. Lastly, make sure there are no spaces after the userid and passwords
in your realm files.

Gareth Holl
Software Engineer
gholl AT tivoli DOT com

Tivoli Systems / IBM Corporation
Research Triangle Park,  North Carolina.    1-800-TIVOLI-8

No matter what happens, somebody will find a way to take it too seriously

"Karl A Jablonski" <kajablon AT us.ibm DOT com>@tkg.com on 07/09/2001 01:10:57
PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com