nv-l

Netview Web Client Login Help

2001-07-09 13:10:57
Subject: Netview Web Client Login Help
From: "Karl A Jablonski" <kajablon AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 12:10:57 -0500
I am having trouble logging in to the web client.  I've got Netview 6.0.1
installed on a Windows 2000 Advanced Server, and i'm trying to connect to
it on  a Win 2000 Professional machine.  I've added a user name and
password  line to the Netview Realm.prp file.  I've also edited the
Realms.prp file by adding the same line and changing the "admin.property"
and "jetty.property" lines.  When i attempt to log in with the user name
and password  i've created i am unsuccessful.  Any help or ideas would be
greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Karl Jablonski