nv-l

Antwort: RE: Popup on X-session users

2001-06-26 02:45:29
Subject: Antwort: RE: Popup on X-session users
From: helmut.schroeder.hs AT bayer-ag DOT de
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2001 08:45:29 +0200
Santosh,

for the max # of popup windows check the file /usr/OV/app-defaults/Nvevents:

! defines maximum number of popup windows opened as result of optional cmd for
trap
nvevents.maxDisplayMsgs : 10

regards, Helmut Schroeder

z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars AT bharatpetroleum DOT com>@tkg.com on 26.06.2001
08:27:47

Bitte antworten an IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Gesendet von:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com