nv-l

RE: Adding Capabilities to Symbols

2001-06-25 23:12:54
Subject: RE: Adding Capabilities to Symbols
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2001 23:12:54 -0400
Hey, how about nvdbimport? It is cheating, I know, but if you are
careful, it should work. See the man page. And tell us about the
capabilities you are adding. Anything interesting? Always looking
for new ideas...

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

"Allison, Jason (JALLISON)" <JALLISON AT arinc DOT com>@tkg.com on 06/21/2001
04:31:59 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com