nv-l

Re: NetView on NT

2001-06-19 15:53:54
Subject: Re: NetView on NT
From: "James Shanks" <jshanks AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 19 Jun 2001 15:53:54 -0400
It would be a hidden command because it is a command-line thing and not
something that should put a display window.
But you haven't told us what syntax you used from the command line, nor
what syntax errors you got when you tried to put this in the trap settings
winddow, nor where you saw the errors appear when you tried this.
I cannot guarantee that I myself, nor that anyone else, can help, but it is
very difficult to help at all if one has to guess what happened.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

z_esm_karekars <z_esm_karekars AT bharatpetroleum DOT com>@tkg.com on 06/19/2001
04:33:38 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com