nv-l

Missing Web Interface and Manuals

2001-06-12 10:36:46
Subject: Missing Web Interface and Manuals
From: "Stamper, Steve" <Steve_Stamper AT foremost DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 12 Jun 2001 10:36:46 -0400
I just re-installed NetView 6.02 on AIX 4.3.3 and for the most part everything
went fine.  I have 2 problems that I'm looking for some input from the experts.

1.  During the installation, it barked when trying to install the on-line
manuals.  Anyone know how I can add them without a full re-install?

2.  NetView 5.X used to have a web interface.  Can't find any reference to how
to set this up in 6.0.  Where can I start looking?  Maybe it's in there but
just needs to be turned on?

Thanks² - Steve Stamper
Grand Rapids, MI