nv-l

Re: Control Desk won't detach

2001-05-29 08:56:31
Subject: Re: Control Desk won't detach
From: "Leslie Clark" <lclark AT us.ibm DOT com>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Tue, 29 May 2001 08:56:31 -0400
Mans, are you using an X emulator, like Hummingbird or ReflectionsX?
I have only seen that problem when using an emulator, and tuning the
emulator seemed to help.

Cordially,

Leslie A. Clark
Detroit

Mans Langert/Sweden/IBM@IBMSE AT tkg DOT com on 05/29/2001 08:27:35 AM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com