nv-l

[Fwd: Pager issue]

2001-05-25 14:07:29
Subject: [Fwd: Pager issue]
From: Leslie Clark <lclark1 AT attglobal DOT net>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 14:07:29 -0400
Not my area, but there was some discussion of paging from NT in 3/2000
and again 12/2000. Here's a bit from one of James' postings:

To send text you must have an alpha paging service and define your carrier
in the nv.carriers file.  Then you would type in
     nvpager pin@carrier <alpha message>
See \usr\ov\doc\pager.readme for details.

Some of us at IBM/Tivoli have a holiday today, and no access to our email,
so responses might be delayed.

Leslie Clark