nv-l

Framework 3.6 & Sol8

2001-05-23 16:24:50
Subject: Framework 3.6 & Sol8
From: Dean Sullinger <DSullinger AT dot.state.az DOT us>
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 13:24:50 -0700
Anyone know of any known issues with Framework 3.6 and Solaris 8?  I had it
installed once and working fine, but now as I rebuild from the ground up, we
are having some problems.  Once I got Framework 3.6 installed with no
errors, I tried to execute the /etc/Tivoli/setup_env.sh script and it
failed.  When I checked the directory, all the files were read only.  I
tried changing them to read-write-execute, yet it still didn't set the
environment.  We are trying to re-install now and place the 363 patch on to
see if this helps with some issues (such as odadmin not starting properly).

Thanks