nv-l

Re: RFC1215

2001-05-23 16:11:19
Subject: Re: RFC1215
From: James_Shanks AT tivoli DOT com
To: nv-l AT lists.tivoli DOT com
Date: Wed, 23 May 2001 16:11:19 -0400
Well, something is wrong somewhere, but not where you think it is.
TRAP-TYPE is a construct already included in both NetView MIB loaders so
nothing has to be added to them to make them understand that.
Like all compilers, sometimes the line pointed to is not the one which has
the problem, but the line in which the error is discovered.
Are you sure that you are not trying to load a V2 MIB with V1-only loader?
What exactly is your error message?

What platform and Level of NetView are you using? And what MIB are you
trying to load?
If you call Tivoli Support they will be happy to assist.  They have looked
at many, many MIBs for people.

James Shanks
Team Leader, Level 3 Support
 Tivoli NetView for UNIX and NT

"Stamper, Steve" <Steve_Stamper AT foremost DOT com>@tkg.com on 05/23/2001
02:03:57 PM

Please respond to IBM NetView Discussion <nv-l AT tkg DOT com>

Sent by:  owner-nv-l AT tkg DOT com